- Please arrive on time. If you are running late, enter class silently so as not to disturb your fellow yogis.
- Stay for the whole class. If you must leave early, let your teacher know before the start of class and set up your mat near the door.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the studio space. There are cubbies at the front entrance, and shelves down the hall where you can leave your possessions.
- Avoid using strong smelling perfumes and lotions before taking class.
- We have a limited space; within reason, please be willing to create space for your fellow yogis when necessary.
- Respect the space, respect the studio, your fellow yogis, and of course respect yourself! We have created a community where practitioners of all levels and backgrounds feel welcome. Come join us on your mat! Namaste.