Email a pdf of your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows: Email Subject = Job Title + Location + Your Full Name.
Include your name, phone number, the hours you are available to work each day, your salary history and salary requirements and the answers to questions below in the BODY of your email:
- Describe yourself in a few words.
- Tell us about the best place you've worked at and why.
- Why do you want to work at Namaste and how will you contribute?
- Tell us what you know about Namaste. What do you like? What would you do differently?
- Optional (not required but fun): personality test and send us your 4 letter personality type.
Front Desk Agent
We are currently looking for experienced front desk agents to work at the Downtown location. Positions require commitment for a minimum of 12 months.
The position offers a min 10 hrs/week, max 20 hrs/week.
- Fixed weekly schedule:
- available Sunday & Monday 4:30-9:30pm, plus one weekday 6:30-10pm
- occasionally available on Saturdays or weekday afternoons/evenings
- Flexible and willing to work for occasional workshop support an extra hour or two per month
- Available to cover front desk in last minute call offs or staff sickness
Compensation: $12-$13/hour depending on experience, *unlimited yoga membership*, paid vacation.
The ideal candidate:
must be dependable, diligent, self-motivated, confident, great with people and have experience using MindbodyOnline software.
loves yoga and lives it.
- takes initiative, is a self-starter, works well alone, but is also outgoing.
is able to multi-task without stress and strain.
- has an eye for detail & enjoys organizing the studio.
skilled at providing quality attention to all who enter.
- willing to be honest with themselves and others, has the courage to say "No."
- does the right thing because it is right, even when it’s not convenient.
is happy to provide light cleaning: floor, blanket folding, prop organizing, restroom/patio/sidewalk upkeep etc.
has 1+ year work experience in customer service/sales.
V Steam Spa Specialist
Namaste is opening a second location Downtown and we are adding a Yoni Steam Room!
- a caring female with background in the healing arts (reiki, acupuncture, doula, massage)
- who is familiar with vagina steaming procedures,
- can provide a safe and nurturing environment to our guests and
- is able to discuss yoni related matters in a relaxed fashion and a sense of humor.
- Able to commit to this position for a minimum of 12 months.
- Fixed weekly schedule: available 4-10pm three or four days/week between Tuesday - Sunday
- Flexible and available to cover front desk in last minute call offs or staff sickness.
The ideal candidate:
- is warm, caring, motherly and outgoing.
- a caring female with background in the healing arts (reiki, acupuncture, doula, massage).
- background in herbalism, ayurveda for TCM is a plus!
- has an eye for detail & enjoys organizing.
- must be dependable, diligent, self-motivated, great with people.
- experience using MindbodyOnline software is a plus!
- is able to multi-task without stress and strain.
- willing to be honest with themselves and others, has the courage to say No.
- does the right thing even when it’s not convenient.
- is happy to provide cleaning: steam room and chair care, dusting, watering plants, laundry, blanket folding, prop organizing, restroom upkeep etc.
- has 2+ years work experience in wellness customer service.